This report card contains information about the historic performance of students in the Santa Ana Unified School District. It also includes information about school performance within the context of the CORE No Child Left Behind Waiver.
Click here to watch an informational video about the CORE Waiver.
Click here for more information about the CORE Waiver.
Please use the following links to access information within this report card:
- CORE Waiver School Designations and Annual Measurable Designation Status
- National Assessment of Educational Programs
- NCLB Teacher Quality Data
- Percent of Students Tested and Data Available on District and School AYP Reports
- State Testing and Graduation Results (for AYP-related assessments)
This page has no comments.